The Microsoft AI for Good UK Accelerator Programme supports inspiring and innovative organisations that want to create positive social transformation through Artificial Intelligence (AI) in four key areas: Earth, Accessibility, Humanitarian Action and Cultural Heritage.
The programme provides support across Business Development, AI and Social Impact. Successful ventures will participate in a four-month accelerator programme, starting in February 2020, and will benefit from resources, advice and one-to-one support to help them scale their purpose driven AI initiative.
Support comes in the form of in-person and online elements and other benefits and services, including:
- Two dedicated workspaces at Microsoft for Startups for the duration of the programme, in East London's social tech scene, with access to dedicated spaces for business meetings.
- A non-equity programme, with up to $25,000 of Azure cloud services credits, depending on previous credits granted.
- Insights and advice from experts on AI, Technology, commercial development and social impact to take an AI for Good solution / service to the next level.
- Spotlight at the Microsoft for Startups graduation.
- Support to explore post-accelerator funding and investment options, and join the Social Tech Trust portfolio, gaining access to a network of leading social tech ventures and advisors.
Applications are accepted from UK-based, purpose-driven ventures with a demonstrable social impact.
The deadline for applications to be submitted is 15 November 2019.
More information about this funding opportunity and the application process is available on the GRANTfinder funding information platform. GRANTfinder provides up-to-the minute content, insight and analysis on funding news and policy. To find out more about how GRANTfinder can keep you in the know, and subscription fees, contact us today.