A £920,000 national funding programme supporting environmental non-governmental organisations (eNGOs) in Wales with their business development is inviting applications.
Grants of £5,000 to £100,000 are available, covering up to 100% of project costs.
Non-governmental not-for-profit environmental organisations, or partnerships that are led by an eNGO, are eligible to apply.
The funding will cover revenue costs and is intended to support skills enhancement which, in turn, will increase organisations' resilience and capacity for high-quality environmental projects.
Supported activities include:
- Strengthening governance, financial resilience and other relevant skills.
- Developing plans or strategies (eg business plans or communication strategies).
- Improved community engagement and consultation.
- Project planning and development activity.
- Improved service provision.
- Identifying challenges presented by COVID-19 and possible solutions.
- Strengthening partnership working.
Applicants must be based in Wales and developing projects within Wales. The organisation's principal aims, or charitable objectives, must be concerned with the protection or improvement of the natural environment.
The deadline for applications is 10 January 2021.
More information about this funding opportunity and the application process is available on the GRANTfinder funding information platform. GRANTfinder provides up-to-the minute content, insight and analysis on funding news and policy. To find out more about how GRANTfinder can keep you in the know, and subscription fees, contact us today.