Tourism NI Experience Development Programme Invites Applications
Funding is available to existing tourism providers in Northern Ireland.
A capital grants programme to develop new tourism experiences and enhance existing ones to stimulate demand for tourism in Northern Ireland is open for applications.
Tourism NI’s Experience Development Programme supports tourism businesses to develop new or enhanced visitor experiences to support recovery of the Northern Ireland tourism sector and stimulate growth.
To apply, applicants must be an existing tourism experience provider, located and operating in Northern Ireland from one of the following sectors:
- Private Sector – companies and other legal entities and individuals.
- Public Sector – commercial and non-commercial semi state organisations/local authorities.
- Voluntary/Community Sector – community and not for profit bodies including companies limited by guarantee.
Businesses should have been operational on or before 1 August 2019 and have been a viable business prior to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Capital grants from £40,000 to £450,000 are available.
Tourism NI financial assistance will not exceed:
- 80% of eligible project costs for private sector and voluntary/community sector applicants.
- 50% of eligible project costs for public sector applicants.
The deadline for Expressions of Interest is 4 October 2021 (15:00 BST).
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)