Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) in Schools
Closing Date: 13/10/2023
Grants available to delivery partners for the Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) in schools project.
Partners shall work to achieve the following objectives:
- To reduce the surface water risk on school sites.
- To provide educational benefits on sustainability and climate change,
- To increase biodiversity on school sites through blue or green infrastructure, and
- Successfully project manage the design and installation of agreed SuDs features on the school site.
Delivery of the SuDS in Schools project will be delivered in two phases.
- Design of the SuDS features in line with the individual school requirements, and
- Installation of the agreed SuDS features.
||Department for Education (DfE)
|Fund or call