Lloyd’s of London Foundation Seeking Charity Partnerships
Funding to promote community resilience across the UK.
Registered charities in the UK can now apply to the latest grants programme from Lloyd’s of London Foundation, an independent charity founded and funded by Lloyd’s.
The scheme offers grants of £25,000 to £50,000 to organisations which can meet some or all of the following criteria:
- An annual income of below £50 million.
- Supporting people and communities directly.
- Supporting groups that are at risk or hard to reach.
- Demonstrating good governance and due diligence.
- Collaborating with other organisations in the sector.
- Evidence-based proposals.
- Demonstrative long-term stability.
- Offering employee engagement opportunities to the Lloyd’s market including business collaboration, fundraising, volunteering, pro-bono support and awareness raising.
Grants can be spent on costs associated with project delivery, with activities expected to fall into at least one of the programme’s themes:
- Disaster avoidance and relief.
- Social mobility.
- Mental health.
International organisations are eligible as long as they have a UK presence.
The deadline to apply is 23.59 on 11 December 2022.
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)