IUCN – Integrated Tiger Habitat Conservation Programme
Closing Date: 20/09/2023
Grants are available to local and international non-governmental and civil society organisations to support the continuation and expansion of tiger conservation projects in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia and Thailand.
IUCN has launched the ITHCP Call for Concept Notes with the aim of targeting conservation actions for tigers, leopards and clouded leopards in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal and Thailand.
This call aims to grant €10.7 million to build on the strengths of the Integrated Tiger Habitat Conservation Programme’s (ITHCP) first three phases, while diversifying sufficiently to adapt to changing global needs and maximising impacts not only on tigers, but also on other species that contribute to tiger conservation.
The objective of this call is to continue and expand the scope of tiger conservation leading towards:
- Improved management and monitoring of protected and conserved areas.
- Stabilising and increasing the prey base.
- Enhancing protection measures.
- Managing conflicts with humans.
- Strengthening sustainable management of resources, thereby contributing to the Global Tiger Recovery Programme (GTRP) and Global Biodiversity Framework (GBF).
||International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN)
|Fund or call