Global Start Up Energy Transition Award Opens for 2023
National and international start-up companies working on ideas affecting global energy transition and climate change are being supported through this programme.
The Start Up Energy Transition Award is an international competition for start-ups and young companies worldwide that are working on ideas affecting global energy transition and climate change.
There are five categories, all with the aim of clean energy promotion:
- Clean Energy & Storage
- Mobility & Transportation
- Buildings & Construction
- Quality Energy Access & SDG – 7
The winner of each category will receive a prize of up to €10,000.
National and international companies that contribute to the success of the energy transition with their products can apply. Applicants can only apply to one category and must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The start-up must have been founded within the last 10 years and be registered or in the process of becoming registered.
- The start-up must be able to present a functioning prototype.
- The applicant must be able to present a proof of concept or a client, and/or an industrial/corporate/institutional partner.
The deadline to apply is 16 January 2023.
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)