Future Communities Fund Now Accepting Applications
Funding for organisations helping to build strong and inclusive communities and engaging meaningfully with young people across the UK.
As part of its new strategy, ‘Building Communities of the Future Together’, Co-op Foundation has opened an unrestricted grants programme supporting youth engagement in the UK.
The Future Communities Fund offers grants of up to £30,000 per year for five years.
To be eligible to apply, charitable organisations must:
- Have an annual income of less than £250,000.
- Have young people’s voices from all backgrounds and abilities at the core of their delivery.
- Advocate for diversity and inclusion in all areas of society.
- Actively engage with young people from diverse communities in a meaningful and inclusive way.
- Have experience of removing barriers and providing opportunities to young people.
- Have experience of delivering meaningful youth social action that supports young people into leadership roles.
- Be able to demonstrate they have experience of co-operation/collaboration.
There are no restrictions on the grants, providing the work being carried out by organisations aligns with the priorities of equity, diversity and inclusion and youth governance.
The fund is open until 12pm on 23 December 2022.
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)