Funding for Financial and Digital Empowerment Projects
Applications are being accepted by a funding programme designed to help more people in the UK become digitally and financially empowered.
Funding is available to UK charitable organisations for projects to improve people’s digital confidence, knowledge and skills to enable them to make more informed decisions about money and have access to financial services.
Applications will be accepted from charitable and social enterprise organisations with an annual income above £75,000.
- Be based in the UK and working within one of the nations or regions.
- Be a UK registered charity or Community Interest Company.
- Have at least three unconnected Trustees, Directors or Management Committee members.
- Have a bank account in the organisation’s name with at least two unconnected signatories.
- Have been operating for at least 18 months and have at least one set of annual accounts.
Priority will be given to small and medium-sized organisations with an income of less than £2 million.
The programme will provide grants of up to a total of £150,000 per organisation.
Grants are for a period of three years. Successful applicants may request differing amounts in each of the three years, with a minimum of £25,000 in any one year.
The deadline for applications is 23 September 2022.
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)