Comic Relief Community Fund for England Announces Next Round
Funding to drive positive change and promote social justice in local communities.
Non-profit groups across England will soon be able to apply for the second round of Comic Relief’s Community Fund, administered by Groundwork.
The fund’s aim is to create change at the community level, via projects which align with four strategic themes:
- A Safe Place to Be: Supporting people to rebuild their lives because of homelessness or forced migration.
- Children Survive and Thrive: Supporting children up to the age of 11 to grow, play and learn
- Gender Justice: Championing those who identify as women and girls, including initiatives tackling domestic violence, abuse or exploitation
- Mental Health Matters: Supporting good mental health in communities and tackling stigma and discrimination.
Grants of up to a maximum of £10,000 are available with:
- Capacity Building grants of up to £1,000 to be spent on activities to strengthen operations and governance. (All applications must include this grant).
- Project Delivery grants of up to £9,000 to deliver projects that fit with the strategic themes.
Community-led voluntary organisations are eligible to apply, providing their annual income is less than £250,000.
The application window will open on 31 October 2022 and close on 30 November 2022.
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)