A national programme is inviting applications.
Funding and a programme of specialist support are available for small to medium-sized UK heritage organisations to help turn a new business idea into reality.
Applications will be accepted from small to medium-sized heritage organisations based in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and those who want to attend a Scottish Gaelic language delivered programme who:
- Have an income-generating idea that is not yet fully formed
- Need the resources and support the programme offers to pursue their idea
- Will release up to two people from their organisation, ideally a trustee and a staff member or volunteer to attend the full programme
Eligible organisations include:
- Social enterprises
- Local authorities
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisations (SCIOs)
- Limited companies
Programme participants receive:
- A 15-month package of support to develop their income generating idea
- Access to funding of up to £10,000
The deadline for applications is 23 July 2021.