Arts Council Wales Connect and Flourish Programme Invites Applications
Funding is available to organisations and artists in Wales for the development of collaborative art project proposals.
A new round of a £5 million funding programme that supports the development of collaborative proposals between organisations, individuals and creative professionals in Wales is open for applications.
The programme seeks to enable collaboration between artists and creative professionals from all backgrounds in working with creative partner organisations. Together, these collaborations will develop innovative projects that are audience or participant focused and that engage and connect to the public, with a particular focus on renewal as the arts sector emerges from the coronavirus pandemic.
The fund is open to organisations and individuals working together, but the application itself must be submitted by an organisation as the ‘host applicant’.
To be eligible, host applicants must:
- Be based in Wales, or another UK nation.
- Be formally constituted.
- Have a bank account in the organisation’s name that has at least two people who can authorise transactions.
- Have an Equal Opportunities Policy that has been reviewed by the organisation’s governing body within the last three years and that complies with current legislation.
- Not be in default of any financial agreement with Arts Council of Wales.
- Not have any overdue requirements on any other Arts Council of Wales funding.
- Have a Safeguarding / Child Protection Policy that complies with current legislation and has been reviewed by the organisation’s governing body within the last three years, if the project involves working with children, young people or vulnerable adults.
Grants of £500 to £150,000 are available and can cover up to 90% of project costs.
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is 11 October 2021 (5pm).
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)