Applications Open for Bethnal Green Ventures’ Spring 2022 Accelerator
Start-up founders from across the UK are being supported to create tech solutions for global social and environmental problems.
The aim of Bethnal Green Ventures Tech for Good Programme is to find and support the most talented start-up founders and help them create technology-based solutions to the world’s most pressing social and environmental problems.
The programme offers:
- Investment: £30,000 cash in return for 7% equity in the venture.
- Learning: A tailored programme of workshops, talks and 1:1 mentoring.
- Life-long support: Coupled with the opportunity for follow-on funding.
- Peer support: Support from other start-ups and a community of Tech for Good founders.
- Mentoring: Regular connections with a network of mentors and advisors.
- Connections: Introductions and 1:1 meetings with investors and industry experts.
Assistance is available to early-stage technology start-ups addressing a social or environmental challenge. Applicants can come from across the UK. Ordinarily they would need to be able to work in London during the programme, however, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, applicants can live anywhere in the world and join the programme online.
For the spring 2022 programme, which commences in April 2022, the sponsor is looking for teams that are using technology in one of the following impact areas: A Sustainable Planet; A Better Society; Healthy Lives.
The deadline for applications is 9 January 2022 (23:59 GMT).
(This report was the subject of a GRANTfinder Newsflash.)