Sustrans Scotland – Places for Everyone
Closing Date: 23/08/2022
Grants are available for local authorities, businesses, charities, and community organisations to support the design and construction of active travel infrastructure that encourages people across Scotland to walk, wheel, or cycle.
This fund aims to create safer, more attractive, healthier, and inclusive places that are enjoyed equitably by increasing and diversifying the number of trips walking, wheeling, or cycling for everyday journeys.
The fund will support projects that achieve one or more of the following objectives:
- Increase the number of everyday journeys made by walking, wheeling, or cycling.
- Support more trips to school made by walking, wheeling, or cycling.
- Improve physical and perceived safety for people walking, wheeling, or cycling.
- Make walking, wheeling, or cycling more inclusive for the project community, considering all protected characteristics.
- Improve the quality of current walking, wheeling, or cycling infrastructure.
- Positively impact areas identified by the Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD) as among the 20% most deprived.