Sport Northern Ireland – Building Better Sports Facilities Programme
Closing Date: 04/10/2021
Grants are available to sports organisations in Northern Ireland to help them improve their physical infrastructure, to support increased delivery of inclusive, safe and sustained participation in sport and physical activity.
The overall aim of the programme is to contribute towards the delivery of increased, inclusive and safe sustained participation in sport and physical recreation by meeting the following aims:
- To contribute to the modernisation of sports facilities across Northern Ireland.
- To respond to health and safety needs of sports facilities, including building resilience to the Covid-19 pandemic;
- To contribute to improved environmental sustainability of sports facilities across Northern Ireland.
- To contribute to improved access and inclusion at sports facilities with a particular focus on women/girls and people with a disability.
- To respond to facility improvement needs identified by sports as part of Sport Northern Ireland’s Covid-19 Engagement Survey (2020), through return to sport queries and other Sport Northern Ireland insights.
||Department for Communities
Sport, Tourism & Leisure
|Fund or call