Natural Resources Wales – Resilient Communities Grant Funding
Closing Date: 19/09/2022
Grants are available to public, private and charitable sector organisations in Wales for projects designed to increase community participation with nature, helping to build resilient communities.
The purpose of the programme is to help organisations in Wales increase community participation with nature as a means of building resilient communities. Funding is intended to help deliver projects that give people opportunities for:
- Improved mental and physical health.
- Learning new skills.
- Being part of safer communities.
- More access to nature.
- A better awareness of the impact of climate change.
- Involvement in making decisions about their natural environment.
- Participation in citizen science.
The programme is designed to contribute towards the place-based resilient community related priorities identified in Natural Resources Wales’ Area Statements.