National Allotment Gardens Trust
Closing Date: 01/10/2021
Grants are available for registered allotment associations and committees for the improvement and development of facilities on registered and permitted sites.
The Trust’s objectives are to:
- Advance and improve the allotments or gardens movement by education, training, workshops and support.
- Provide training for allotment committee members and for people who wish to become involved in the management of allotments.
- Support committees who wish to take a lease of their site from either local authority or private landlord.
- Improve the facilities for those who have need for such facilities because of youth, infirmity or disability.
- Provide funding and experience in allotment gardening.
- Arrange local training courses.
||National Allotment Gardens Trust (NAGT)
Sport, Tourism & Leisure
|Fund or call