Migrant Help Community Hubs Grant Scheme
Closing Date: 31/07/2023
Grants are available for not-for-profit organisations to start a new community hub , or expand an existing hub, in order to support asylum seekers, refugees and survivors of modern-day slavery in the UK.
The funding aims to support new and existing community hubs and drop-in services that increases support and access to local services for asylum seekers and refugees through:
- Supporting third sector organisations delivering non contracted services to asylum seekers and refugees.
- Encouraging community integration.
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of asylum seekers and refugees.
- Welcoming asylum seekers and refugees into communities around the UK .
- Providing support to organisations and projects which may struggle to find support elsewhere.